We are AmmPower
We design and manufacture modular green ammonia production units for farmers and distributors/retailers of anhydrous ammonia for fertilizer use.
- 18 full-time employees located in Michigan
- Engineering consulting team: 6 members
- 200 years ammonia experience combined
- 15k+ ft² office, lab and manufacturing
- Detroit auto industry’s work mindset
Ammonia (NH3), is a naturally occurring chemical found in air, water, plants, and animals. It is also the second-highest produced chemical commodity in the world.
- 98% of ammonia plants around the world use fossil fuels for the hydrogen feedstock
- 500 million metric tons of CO2 is emitted annually from ammonia production
- Ammonia production was responsible for 1.8% of global CO2 emissions in 2019
Movement Toward Small-scale Ammonia Production is Accelerating
The ammonia industry has been evaluating small-scale ammonia production for several years now. Here's why interest in mini-plants is accelerating.Read More
Major Ammonia Producing Companies and Their Capacities
Learn about the primary ammonia-producing companies as well as how much ammonia they have the capacity to generate each year.Read More
How is Ammonia Manufactured in Industry?
Learn about how is ammonia manufactured and how it works. Green ammonia offers an alternative to on-site ammonia production.Read More
Got a Question? No problem.
Reach out to us today.