We are AmmPower
We design and manufacture modular green ammonia production units for farmers and distributors/retailers of anhydrous ammonia for fertilizer use.
- 18 full-time employees located in Michigan
- Engineering consulting team: 6 members
- 200 years ammonia experience combined
- 15k+ ft² office, lab and manufacturing
- Detroit auto industry’s work mindset
Ammonia (NH3), is a naturally occurring chemical found in air, water, plants, and animals. It is also the second-highest produced chemical commodity in the world.
- 98% of ammonia plants around the world use fossil fuels for the hydrogen feedstock
- 500 million metric tons of CO2 is emitted annually from ammonia production
- Ammonia production was responsible for 1.8% of global CO2 emissions in 2019